NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - ODAGAN MARKETING AGENCY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Tool Time: General Tools Father's Day Campaign
Friday Jun 9, 2017
General Tools has launched integrated national Father’s Day campaigns for their new Laser Tape Measure and app-connected ToolSmart product line. Both campaigns were created byBrooklyn-based agency The BAM Connection.
The Laser Tape Measure campaign, targeted at the “Do-It-Yourself” market, includes 3 TV spots, multiple animated bannersand a host of social posts. “These guys have some really cool tools,” said Rob Baiocco, CCO of The BAMConnection. “We tried to let the tools speak for themselvesand show how truly cool they are in action.”
The ToolSmart campaign, also targeted to DIYers but also to pros, consists of similar components and carriesthe tagline, “Finish the job. Smarter.” Each tool in the line is connected to General Tools’ proprietary Project Assistant App, a feature usually found only at the high end ofthe market.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- SellUP Acquires Email Agency Alchemy Worx
Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Two email marketing companies will join forces with SellUP's acquisition of Alchemy Worx.
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By firstname.lastname@example.org (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."