This year marks the 100th anniversary of the charitable tax deduction, an element of the tax code that has incentivized millions of Americans to support…
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OCEAN TAX AND ACCOUNTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Enhanced Incentives for Charitable Giving Make Good Tax Policy
By Susan N. Dreyfus and Brian A. Gallagher - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Ukraine Cyberattack Was Meant to Paralyze, not Profit, Evidence Shows
By ANDREW E. KRAMER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Pinpointing the initial targets of the assault — Ukrainian accountants who use a tax preparation software required by the government — was a major clue.
- Tax incentive to boost diversity in the TV business passes in Albany
By Miriam Kreinin Souccar - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A bill to encourage diversity among TV writers and directors passed yesterday in both the New York state Senate and Assembly, as expected.The legislation sets up a $5 million incentive program to...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Psst…the Backdoor Route to a Roth IRA
By Your (optional) podcast author email address (Your (optional) podcast author name) - Monday Mar 3, 2014
High earners can’t contribute directly to popular Roth individual retirement accounts. But there’s still a way in. We explain a simple two-step strategy that works for many people. WSJ's Karen Damato explains.
- Business Tax Reform First
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Why is America paying so much to comply with federal taxes?
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....