The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OCEAN INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Europe and Japan Near Trade Deal as U.S. Takes Protectionist Path
By HIROKO TABUCHI and JACK EWING - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The European Union and Japan are close to an agreement that would bring together two giants encompassing a quarter of the world’s economy.
- Wilbur Ross on Negotiating Better Trade Terms
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
At the WSJ CFO Network in Washington on Monday, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross talked about reducing U.S. trade deficits and renegotiating better trade terms instead of pulling out of international trade agreements. Photo: Paul Morse for The Wall Street Journal
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Preparing for ‘Brexit,’ Britons Face Economic Pinch at Home
By PETER S. GOODMAN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
In a tumultuous period of political uncertainty, Britain’s economy is markedly slowing and consumers are grappling with rising prices.