Japan recently dispatched its largest warship to joint exercises in the Indian Ocean to signal its commitment to counter China’s expanding ambitions in the Indian Ocean, but its military cooperation with India is progressing slowly.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OCEAN FINE INDIAN COUSINE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Countering China Proves Tall Order for Japan and India
Sunday Jul 23, 2017
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- How Jinder Mahal, an Indian WWE Star, Is Turning Up the Heat
By SOPAN DEB - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Yuvraj Singh Dhesi, better known as Jinder Mahal, is helping the WWE attract fans from its next big target: India.
- Intel’s $1.3 Billion Antitrust Fine in Europe Is Called Into Question
By JAMES KANTER and AMIE TSANG - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Court of Justice of the European Union is sending the case back to a lower court, a decision that bodes well for technology companies facing competition inquiries.