NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
SPIEGEL & UTRERA, P.A. P.C.
1 MAIDEN LANE, 5TH FLOOR
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - OCEAN CLUB MOBILE SPRAY TAN LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pay attention to the ingredients in your bug spray
By Linda Massarella - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Before taking that deliberate walk in the woods, you should ponder the ingredients in your bug spray, says Consumer Reports. In a report released in time for the 4th of July weekend, the non-profit urged those who want to prevent mosquito or tick bites stick to products that contain deet, picaridin or oil of lemon...
- 14 June, 2017 – Episode 623 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Multi-Dimensional Brains, Solar Twins, Jupiter Is Old, Iced Out, Promiscuous Salamanders, Meerkat Paste, Human Transition, Wireless Energy, Deep Brain Stimulation, Two-Headed Space Worms, No-Spray Tan, Fungal Creeps, And Much More...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Gabe Pressman, a Dean of New York TV Journalism, Dies at 93
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
To generations of mayors, governors and ordinary New Yorkers, Mr. Pressman, WNBC’s senior correspondent, seemed always on the scene.
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- ‘Tebow Effect’ Paid Off For Sally League Clubs
By J.J. Cooper - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015