NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OCEAN CAPIVEST GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.
- Oak Foundation Announces $100 Million Commitment to Ocean Conservation
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The pledge increases the foundation's original commitment of $60 million over three years to $100 million over five years....
- Ocean City Now Says Police Will Be Alerted To Women Sunbathing Topless
By Kate Cox - Friday Jun 9, 2017
UPDATE: The leadership of Ocean City, MD, has clarified in a public statement that not only are the town’s beaches not topless, but that women who sunbathe without covering up may face legal trouble.“Despite what is being circulated on social media, the Town of Ocean City is not a topless beach and will not become a topless beach,” reads …
- Facebook Bug Exposed Names of Content Moderators to Suspected Terrorists
Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Facebook Inc. inadvertently exposed the names of some moderators to suspected terrorists and other groups whose content the workers were tasked with reviewing, a flaw the company Friday said has been fixed.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Now You Can Go Shark Watching On A Submarine
By Melissa Locker - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Startup OceanGate is teaming up with a group of marine researchers in the Bahamas, and they need your help to study the creatures of the deep.
When you own your own submarine, every week can be Shark Week. OceanGate, the submarining company that is planning on taking tourists to the Titanic, is about to help guests get up close and personal with sharks on an adventure to the briny deep.