Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) calls on companies to speak out on health-care reform, in a conversation with WSJ's Jerry Seib at the CFO Network annual meeting in Washington.
NYS Entity Status
- Surrender of Authority (Sep 06, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - OCA GLASS, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Elizabeth Warren Urges Companies to Speak Out on Health-Care
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Supreme Court Further Limits Plaintiffs' Venue Shopping
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court dealt a blow to consumer plaintiffs by limiting where lawsuits against companies with business in multiple states can be heard.
- A British Home Empire Aims to Colonize America
By ELIZABETH PATON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Chrissie Rucker, founder of a housewares line in Britain, has set her sights on the United States. Will American shoppers go for her monochrome ethos?
- Herman Miller, the Maker of the Most Iconic Chair, Wants You to Stand Up
By Elizabeth Stinson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The company's latest product, Live OS, tracks how people interact with their office furniture.
- 150 Executives Commit to Fostering Diversity and Inclusion
By ELIZABETH OLSON - Monday Jun 12, 2017
A new initiative will have executives at companies like PricewaterhouseCoopers and Procter & Gamble share how to promote open discussion among employees.
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- “Fearless Girl” Wins Glass Lion Grand Prix At Cannes Lions Festival
By Jeff Beer - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Wall Street installation wins the top accolade in the award category for implicitly or explicitly addressing issues of gender inequality or prejudice.
To the surprise of just about nobody, State Street Global Advisors’ “Fearless Girl,” created by agency McCann New York, has won the Glass Lion Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions Festival of Creativity. The Glass Lion is the award category for implicitly or explicitly addressing issues of gender inequality or prejudice.