A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - OBSESSION BAR, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Democrats warn party to move on from Russia obsession
By Mary Kay Linge - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Some Democrats say “nyet” to their party leaders’ Russia obsession. “I did a 22-county tour,” Rep. Tim Walz of Minnesota told The Hill Saturday. “Nobody’s focusing on that.” “We should stay away from just piling on the criticism of Trump,” complained Rep. Peter Welch of Vermont. In the wake of the party’s failure to win...
- Amazon Tackles Hollywood’s F. Scott Fitzgerald Obsession
By BROOKS BARNES - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
“The Last Tycoon,” a nine-episode series, is the latest good-looking attempt to adapt F. Scott Fitzgerald for the screen.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- A Drug Maker Spends Big in Washington to Make Itself Heard
By JAY HANCOCK, ELIZABETH LUCAS and SYDNEY LUPKIN - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Mallinckrodt’s spending on political donations and lobbying comes as the drug industry as a whole beefs up its Capitol Hill presence.