NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - OBSCURED PICTURES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Schools Tap Secret Spectrum to Beam Free Internet to Students
By Chris Berdik - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Pioneering school districts tap an obscure public asset to put broadband into students’ homes.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Sony Pictures announces Spider-Man: Homecoming VR experience
By Dean Takahashi - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Sony Pictures’ virtual reality division announced Spider-Man: Homecoming VR, a new multi-platform promotional VR experience based on Columbia Pictures’ Spider-Man: Homecoming. The move shows that VR is viewed as a marketing tool to get fans engaged with one of the highly anticipated movies of the summer, in theaters July 7. Guided by the helpful artificial […]
- Rampaging Oil Bears Are Missing Half the Picture
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Oil has a U.S. supply problem, but unlike in previous downturns, demand still looks firm—for now.