Cordial, a software that tracks consumer behavior across apps and Web sites, announced this week that the company raised $6 million in a Series A funding round from Los Angeles venture capital fundUpfront Ventures. The company built the platform to target marketing emails for each user.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - OAKTREE EMERGING MARKET OPPORTUNITIES FUND GP, L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cordial Custom Tracking For Email Gets $6M In Series A Funding
Wednesday Mar 1, 2017
- L.A.’s Avocado Toasts: a Guide
By CRYSTAL MEERS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
"It’s about highlighting what’s at the market in a way that it can be appreciated," says the Sqirl chef and owner Jessica Koslow. "If I was in New York, I wouldn’t be making avocado toast."
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- In LA, some investors wish they all could live in an esports world
By Minard Hamilton - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Los Angeles is now the undisputed esports startup headquarters in America. Read More
- Real Web Marketing Designs Three California Dance Sites
Friday Dec 28, 2012
Los Angeles-based Real Web Marketing, a web site marketing company, this week finished designing three new web sites for California DanceArts and the California Contemporary Ballet.
- The Delicate Dance Of Lead-Gen On Emerging Platforms
Friday Aug 12, 2011
Given the popularity and frequency at which social/mobile applications emerge, we've reached a point where it's assumed that when a new platform is introduced, opportunities for marketers to leveragethe platform should be in place at launch. In theory, this makes sense: after all, the only thing you need to do to generate a potential lead on Facebook is to click that "like" button. What's notquite as clear is the role that emerging platforms play in attracting customers.
- The Los Angeles Philharmonic Lost Its Leader. Can It Stay on Top?
By MICHAEL COOPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Deborah Borda, who helped make the orchestra the envy of the music world, left for the New York Philharmonic. But nobody in Los Angeles seems worried.
- Ousted American Apparel Founder Dov Charney Tries Again With ‘Los Angeles Apparel’
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Say what you will about American Apparel founder Dov Charney, but the man is persistent. After he was ousted as CEO of the company he started, he made a failed takeover bid to get it back. Now he’s returned with a brand that doesn’t do much to distance Charney from his past, replacing “American” apparel with Los Angeles …