NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - O MANHATTAN BOUTIQUE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Mayweather and McGregor's Mindless Summer Fight
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Boxer Floyd Mayweather and UFC star Conor McGregor will tangle in August in Las Vegas. Are you intrigued enough to watch?
- Father arrested on suspicion of killing missing son
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
LOS ANGELES — The father of a Southern California 5-year-old who has been missing for two months was arrested Friday afternoon in Las Vegas on suspicion of his son’s murder, authorities said. A Los Angeles County sheriff’s statement said Aramazd Andressian Sr., 35 was arrested in coordination with authorities in Las Vegas and was being...
- Woman dies weeks after ex arrested for choking her unconscious
By Associated Press - Monday Jun 26, 2017
LAS VEGAS — Authorities in Las Vegas say a 39-year-old woman who was choked into unconsciousness by her ex-boyfriend has died of her injuries. The Clark County coroner said Monday that Stella Martinez died Friday at Summerlin Hospital of brain injuries following the June 3 incident. Her death was ruled a homicide. Police say a...
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- Prodigy, Rapper Who Helped Forge the Sound of New York Hip-Hop, Dies at 42
By JON CARAMANICA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Half of the duo Mobb Deep, Prodigy, born Albert Johnson, had been hospitalized in Las Vegas suffering from complications of sickle-cell anemia.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.