With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - O'DONNELL LAW GROUP, PC
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- OVER THE EDGE? Rosie O'Donnell touts twisted Trump game
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Oakland bans sale of flavored tobacco
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
The East Bay Times reports (http://bayareane.ws/2tqzibi ) that the city council voted unanimously around midnight Wednesday to prohibit the sale of menthol cigarettes and flavored blunt wraps. Tobacco manufacturers, vaping groups and a grocer association are aiming to reverse that law. The American Heart Association says Big Tobacco uses flavored tobacco products to bait young people into addiction.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Will East Texas be able to keep patent cases despite the Supreme Court?
By Joe Mullin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
A single work-at-home salesman may be enough to push ahead with a patent trial.