An investment in its offspring, Altaba, offers a high reward if management can reduce its tax liability, and it has limited downside.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - O2 DESIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
AROUND THE WEB
- Finally, Something Good From Yahoo
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- When Just Vanilla Won’t Do, How About a Blueberry Pie Oreo?
By MAYA SALAM - Monday Jul 3, 2017
The company has increasingly been experimenting with limited-edition flavors that seemed designed as much for an Instagram feed as they are to be eaten.
- Drug Prices Under Fire, in the States
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Investors in drug companies should give some attention to state capitals, where a wave of bills designed to limit drug price increases are under consideration.
- Floyd Mayweather asks IRS for delay to pay 2015 tax liability
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment
By Martin Levine - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Can the public good be advanced privately? CZI says yes, just trust us.
The post On to Education—Chan Zuckerberg’s Next Investment appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.