Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NYCJ MANAGEMENT SERVICES INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Nets lose out on Otto Porter Jr: What’s their Plan B and C?
By Brian Lewis - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
LAS VEGAS — As expected, the Wizards matched the Nets’ offer sheet to Otto Porter Jr. And as expected, general manager Sean Marks missed out on the fourth — and by far the best — restricted free agent target in a year. It begs the question: Now what? The Nets are back to being flush...
- Maine’s Last Nonprofit to Pay a Subminimum Wage Shows a Familiar Profile
By Ruth McCambridge - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
An outdated provision in law that allows some workers to be paid less than minimum wage is still in use in pockets around the country. In Maine, a nonprofit called Skills, Inc., pays some of its workers with disabilities as little as $2 to $3 an hour while consistently paying top managers six-figure salaries.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Uber Should Be Regulated as a Taxi Service, European Legal Adviser Says
By AMIE TSANG - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The recommendation, a nonbinding opinion, said that France could prohibit certain types of transport services it deemed illegal.