New York tightened its gun laws after the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School, but the Bronx hospital gunman, who had a criminal record, was still able to buy a military-style rifle.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NYC TOBACCO & CIGAR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Despite Strict Gun Law, Troubled Doctor Was Able to Buy Assault Rifle
By MARC SANTORA and AL BAKER - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- Smoking in movies is cool again
By Christian Gollayan - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Smoking is making a comeback on the silver screen. A July report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found tobacco use in movies shot up 72 percent between 2010 and 2016. The CDC defined “tobacco incidents” as the use or implied use of cigars, pipes, cigarettes, hookah or smokeless tobacco products, according to...
- Police Officer Is Shot and Killed in ‘Unprovoked Attack’ in the Bronx
By SEWELL CHAN - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Miosotis Familia, a 12-year veteran, was shot in the head while in a police vehicle.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.
- Bronx Hospital Shooting: What We Know and What We Don’t Know
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
A doctor opened fire on his former colleagues at Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, killing one person and injuring six others before committing suicide.