Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
370 1ST AVENUE, STE MC
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10010
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NYC SUPPLY COMPANY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- NYC Governor Cuomo Will Allow Companies To Sponsor Subway Stops If They Help With Upkeep
By davidmatthews - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo to begin selling naming rights for individual subway stations as long as sponsors help with station maintenance.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017