Heating and cooling are holdouts in decarbonization and ripe for revolution.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NYC HEATING & COOLING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Google-born startup thinks its time for a ground-source heat pump renaissance
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Ford is readying a shuttle service to ease NYC’s ‘Summer of Hell’
By Richard Morgan - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The MTA’s “Summer of Hell” may cool a bit next month — thanks to a crowd-sourced shuttle service being readied by Ford Motor Co. Ford will launch the service by offering round trips — for $4 each way — for routes between Greenpoint and Dumbo, as well as a circuit between Midtown and the Lower...
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Art Review: Cool Heat: An Art Outlaw Who Still Simmers
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Cocaine, sand and crazy love: Hélio Oiticica’s dance into life, on the edge, arrives at the Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.