The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NYC ENTERPRISE EXPRESS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Martin Shkreli, ‘Pharma Bro,’ Prepares for Trial: ‘I’m So Innocent’
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The former hedge fund manager, vilified by the public and politicians after increasing the price of a prescription drug, is facing eight counts of securities and wire fraud.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.