Jet.com, the online retailer owned by Wal-Mart Stores, and real-estate technology startup Latch are aiming to expand their reach by offering a free system to New York City landlords to potentially make shopping online easier for tenants in nondoorman buildings.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NYC CANDY STORE SHOP CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Wal-Mart Company, Startup Latch Pitch NYC Landlords With Systems for Easier Delivery
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.