Tehran’s accelerating campaign to exert influence threatens to undo 16 years and half a trillion dollars’ worth of American efforts to forge a stable democratic Afghan government.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NYC AFGHANISTAN FC CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Tehran’s Turn | Part 2: Iran Gains Ground in Afghanistan as U.S. Presence Wanes
By CARLOTTA GALL - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- Back in Afghan Hot Spot, U.S. Marines Chase Diminished Goals
By MUJIB MASHAL - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Marines have returned to Helmand Province to help Afghan forces regain ground lost to the Taliban, and this time there is no timetable for leaving.
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- New York Becomes the City That Never Shuts Up
By WINNIE HU - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
With noise complaints doubling over five years and once-quiet neighborhoods offering little refuge, the city is considering a law to help quiet the din.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.