Nonprofits are being asked to pay fees for government services. Is that fair?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NYB TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise!
By Jeannie Fox - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Enhanced Incentives for Charitable Giving Make Good Tax Policy
By Susan N. Dreyfus and Brian A. Gallagher - Monday Jun 12, 2017
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the charitable tax deduction, an element of the tax code that has incentivized millions of Americans to support…
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- The Death of the Conservative Experiment in Kansas: What Nonprofits Should Know
By Michael Wyland - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The supply-side dream of lower taxes stimulating economic activity and boosting tax revenues has failed in Kansas. What lessons should other states and the federal government learn from this, and what does it mean for nonprofit organizations and services?