NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NYASHA ANDERSON ENTERPRISES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- WCVB NewsCenter 5 Hires WBZ's Karen Anderson
Friday Apr 4, 2014
WCVB-TV has hired rival WBZ-TV's political and investigative reporter, Karen Anderson. Anderson will join WCVB NewsCenter 5's investigative unit, Team 5, where she will focus on crime and fraudstories in addition to contributing to the station's political and breaking news coverage. Prior to WCVB, Anderson spent 10 years at WBZ covering a wide range of stories, including the BostonMarathon bombings, the Massachusetts state crime lab scandal, and the arrest of Boston gangster Whitey Bulger.
- Designer Jonathan Anderson on the Best Heritage Knits and Binge-Worthy TV
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The hardworking British designer shares advice on what men should never wear and why Al Pacino is the celebrity he’d most like to dress.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- For Father’s Day: 14 fabulous movies to stream with Dad
By Jeffrey M. Anderson - By Jeffrey M. Anderson - Friday Jun 16, 2017
These films showcase touching relationships between fathers and their sons and daughters.
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.