The colonial-style home in Westchester, New York played host to the wedding of Marilyn Monroe and playwright Arthur Miller.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NUTRITION DELUXE CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- Listing of the Day: New York
Friday Jul 21, 2017
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Want to Look Famous? Just Photoshop Yourself With Marilyn Monroe and Andy Warhol
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
A photographer proves that in with a little digital trickery, you can be whoever you want.
- Marilyn Monroe's 'Happy Birthday, Mr. President' dress goes on display in San Francisco today
By Michelle Robertson - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The dress Marilyn Monroe wore while singing "Happy Birthday" to President John F. Kennedy went on display in San Francisco Thursday morning.
Monroe's iconic gown will remain at the Ripley's Believe It or Not! in Fisherman's Wharf for just 3o days before embarking on a nationwide tour. The company purchased the bejeweled garment for a staggering $4.8 million in November – the highest price fetched for a dress at auction ever (Monroe's white dress from "The Seven Year Itch" held the previous record, after selling for $4.6 million in 2011).
- Emerson Sensi Touch review: A big step up from the first-generation, but it’s not as deluxe as the competition
By Jason D'Aprile - By Jason D'Aprile - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
This is a smart and stylish thermostat, but it’s not in the same league as Nest or Ecobee.