One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
nutrition concepts, p.c.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - NUTRITION CONCEPTS, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
- FDA Decides To Delay New Nutrition Labels Until Some Vague Point In The Future
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Only weeks after food industry lobbyists asked the Food and Drug Administration to delay the starting date for revised Nutrition Facts labels, their wish has been granted. The FDA has announced it plans to kick this can down the road by extending these deadlines — possibly by as much as three years.The FDA began working on its overhaul of …
- Trump admin. delays Obama-era reboot of nutrition label amid industry pressure
By Beth Mole - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Labels made calories per serving and per package clearer, included added sugar count.
- The Liver: A ‘Blob’ That Runs the Body
By NATALIE ANGIER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
The underrated, unloved liver performs more than 300 vital functions. No wonder the ancients believed it to be the home of the human soul.
- ORWL's Ultra-Secure PC Self Destructs if Someone Messes With It
By Michael Calore - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A Linux-running desktop PC called ORWL is meant to foil the most dedicated hackers.
- Gadget Lab Podcast: Samsung, Baselworld, and the Tablet PC
By Wired Staff - Friday Mar 31, 2017
This week, the Samsung Galaxy S8, the Baselworld watch convention, and revisiting the first tablet PC.
- The PC Gaming Show returns for E3 2017
By Kyle Orland - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Get ready for hours of gameplay footage and awkward developer conversations.
- Milk alternatives stunt kids’ height, says doctor with dairy industry ties
By Beth Mole - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The study has several weaknesses and the author wasn’t exactly forthcoming.