RealtyTrac sees foreclosures at pre-recession levels early next year, and banks gearing up for some "spring cleaning."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NURTURE GREEN SALON & SPA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Get ready for 'spring cleaning' in foreclosures
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Thursday Dec 11, 2014
- The Best Things We Saw and Heard During London Fashion Week Men’s
By ELIZABETH PATON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Young designers like Grace Wales Bonner and Craig Green led the way, with sportswear as the prime focus for spring.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.