NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NURSES AROUND THE CLOCK MGMT., LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Texas Nurse Suspected of Killing Up to 60 Children Is Charged With Murder
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The nurse, Genene Jones, is currently serving concurrent sentences in the death of a girl and injury to a child in 1984. The new charges come ahead of her planned release from prison next year.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- The Bulletin Of The Atomic Scientists
Thursday Jan 14, 2010
Lately, it seems far too many magazines can hear the clock ticking. A few good ones have even run out of time. But for one, a clock counting down the minutes left to its doomsday has actually been agood thing -- if you can call the thing it has been keeping time on, "good." The publication is called The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists, and the "doomsday clock" that graces its homepage(formerly its cover -- the print edition was suspended in 2008) has been counting down the minutes left to a nuclear Armageddon ever since the birth of the atomic age and the proliferation of nuclearweapons.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.