The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
PETER K. LIMB
30-25 PARSONS BLVD
FLUSHING, NEW YORK, 11354
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NSE LOGISTICS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- Retailers Curb Ambitions in Africa
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The retailer known as Africa’s IKEA is posting double-digit growth—from business outside Africa. It’s the latest example of retailers slowing expansion in the continent as they contend with small markets, daunting logistics and struggling economies.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.