NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NSE FIFTY SIX INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Bleeding America?
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
If Bleeding Kansas plays out in the fifty states, how does it resolve?
- FIFTY SHADES OF PURPLE – Remembering Poet and Troubador Frank Deford
By Bill Simons - Monday Jun 19, 2017
For the second time in a year, mourners came to New England churches to celebrate the passing of a beloved sports writer. Last year, hundreds went to Boston to recall the life of the singular tennis pioneer Bud Collins. This year, mourners remembered another giant of journalism, Frank Deford, in Westport, Connecticut. One of the […]
- ‘We Are Not Unusual Anymore’: 50 Years of Mixed-Race Marriage in U.S.
By JENNIFER MEDINA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Fifty years after the landmark Supreme Court case that allowed interracial couples to marry, a California couple recall being among the first to do so.
- The Small Business Report, November 8, 2016
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Nov 8, 2016
Finding a job in the small business arena when you're in your fifties; and where entrepreneurs are turning when they can't afford expensive tech cities...
- Six Steps to Achieve the Joys of Serverless Architectures
By Matt Lancaster, Practice Lead, Accenture - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The are solid benefits in a move to a serverless architecture, but remember these six important considerations to undertake before going serverless.
- Six Rocking Chairs and What to Drink in Them
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Six attractively unambitious ways to while away a summer day, paired with recipes for drinks to sip as you rock.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.