She’s found retro outfits for Meryl Streep and Kate Winslet. On Sundays, the period clothing specialist visits flea markets and estate sales.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NSE FIFTY SIX INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sunday Routine: How Helen Uffner, Vintage Clothing Expert, Spends Her Sundays
By ABIGAIL MEISEL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Do Spy Agencies Hold Answer to Dag Hammarskjold’s Death? U.N. Wants to Know.
By ALAN COWELL and RICK GLADSTONE - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Fifty-six years after the U.N. secretary general’s plane crashed, there is new hope that secrets lurking in Western intelligence archives may reveal what happened.
- Trump Takes Aim at Executives Leaving Presidential Council
By DAVID GELLES, KATE KELLY and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
After six business leaders stepped down from presidential advisory councils, Mr. Trump criticized their work and said they were “leaving out of embarrassment.”
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.