Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NSC GLOBAL MANAGED SERVICES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cloud Power, Fear of Lock-in Grows Among IT Managers
By Charles Babcock Editor at Large, Cloud - Friday Jun 2, 2017
Mary Meeker's Global Internet Trends: As the digital age expands, so does fear of technology lock-in by cloud vendors.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Fresh Market CEO Resigns After Two Years
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Fresh Market, a chain of specialty grocery stores, found itself in the hunt for a new corporate leader today after the company’s CEO resigned unexpectedly. Chain Store Age reports that Fresh Market CEO Rick Anicetti resigned from his position and his board seat after joining the company as top executive less than two years ago.The company, which didn’t give …
- Curating Change: The Merger of Two Historic Women’s Organizations
By Mark Hager - Friday Jun 16, 2017
FROM THE ARCHIVES: There is generally nothing sacrosanct about organizational boundaries among nonprofits, and piercing them for purposes of a merger can be seen more as an act of curation than desperation.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.