Ellevest, a nearly three-year-old, New York-based digital investment platform built for women and led by former Wall Street titan Sallie Krawcheck, has raised $34.6 million in fresh funding.The round — which was led by Rethink Impact, and includes participation from PSP Growth, Salesforce Ventures, CreditEase Fintech Investment Fund, LH Holdings, SK Impact Fund, Morningstar, Khosla… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NS SONO INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Sallie Krawcheck’s Ellevest just landed a big new round of Series C funding
By Connie Loizos - Monday Sep 18, 2017
- Sonos Playbase Review: Surround-Sound Quality in a Single Speaker
By David Pierce - Monday Apr 10, 2017
Meet the super-wireless, super-expensive speaker at the center of your new home theater.
- With the Playbase, Sonos Attempts to Unite the Smart Home With Sweet, Sweet Music
By David Pierce - Tuesday Mar 7, 2017
The connected speaker maker tries to wedge itself into the voice-controlled future.
- Sonos Holds Software Updates Hostage If You Don’t Sign New Privacy Agreement
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Groom arrested over backyard wedding fireworks in New York
By Associated Press - By Associated Press - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Police say they were called to a Massapequa home early Saturday and found a big party with professional-level pyrotechnics in the backyard.