A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 16, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
2740 CROPSEY AVENUE, 4C
BROOKYN, NEW YORK, 11214
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NOUS STAFFING SOLUTIONS, LLC
2013 - NOUS MEDICAL SUPPLY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Michael K. Williams Is More Than Omar From ‘The Wire’
By NOAH REMNICK - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mr. Williams has made a career of bringing nuance and contrast to his roles, inspired by the swaggering characters he grew up with in East Flatbush.
- Element AI Gets $102M To Expand AI Incubator
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The artificial intelligence expert Element AI just raised $102 million, part of which it plans to spend on staffing and business development. As TechCrunch explains, Element is a “Montreal-basedplatform and incubator that wants to be the go-to place for any and all companies (big or small) that are building or want to include AI solutions in their businesses.”