Saavn, which operates a niche music service focused on Indian music, says is on track to turn a quarterly profit by the end of next year.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NOTE FOR NOTE MUSIC INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Subscription Music Service Sounds a New Note: Profit
Friday Jun 30, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Listen to Three Hours of Music, From a Single Note
By SETH COLTER WALLS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
There’s a lot of D in Randy Gibson’s “The Four Pillars Appearing From the Equal D Under Resonating Apparitions of the Eternal Process in the Midwinter Starfield.”
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- Pierre Henry, Composer Who Found the Music in Sounds, Dies at 89
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Mr. Henry abandoned notes in favor of ambient sounds — dripping water, car horns, bird calls, locomotive engines — which he manipulated with a tape recorder in surprising ways.
- MOG Music Network Acquired by Townsquare Media Group
Tuesday Aug 28, 2012
Townsquare Media Group has acquired Bay Area-based MOG Music Network business from MMN Media, Inc. and will rename the business Townsquare Media.