A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NOT ON MY LEVEL ENTERTAINMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- How a DJ went from seedy Brooklyn backrooms to headlining festivals
By Hardeep Phull - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
This weekend, the legendary New York DJ Danny Tenaglia will play in front of tens of thousands of raging dance-music fans at the Electric Zoo Festival on Randalls Island. But it’s a far cry from his humble beginnings, DJing backrooms in bars in Williamsburg, where he grew up. “I got my first gig DJing at...
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- ‘My Cousin Vinny’ lives on — thanks to a superfan book sequel
By Kirsten Fleming - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Twenty-five years ago, Mona Lisa Vito and Vincent Gambini — fresh from winning his first-ever trial — left a rural Alabama town bound for their native Brooklyn. They drove off, bickering, into the sunset in a 1962 red Cadillac convertible . . . and then the credits rolled on the comedy classic “My Cousin Vinny.”...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”