Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NOSO HOME REHABILITATION OT PT SLP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Want To Reach Moms? Celebrate Imperfection, Authentically
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Motherhood is as old as time. And so is perpetuating the myth of the perfect mother. Whether a stay-at-home mom or a work-away-from-home mom, most women do not relate to the flawless and faultlessmother archetype that media and advertising continue to exalt.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Yoga With Cats
By JENNIFER A. KINGSON - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
“Yoga mats are like cat magnets,” said an owner of Meow Parlour, one of a growing number of places offering yoga with cats.
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.