Dr. Sarno maintained that most nontraumatic instances of chronic pain are physical manifestations of deep-seated psychological anxieties.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NOSO HOME REHABILITATION OT PT SLP, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- John E. Sarno, N.Y.U. Rehabilitation Doctor, Dies at 93
By ADAM CONNER-SIMONS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- Fox attacks NY woman, chases her into home, police say
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Growing a Baby After a Tumor
By ELLY LONON - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
To me, this growth, this mass, was indistinguishable from the last one. Was it trying to kill me?
- A New Way for Therapists to Get Inside Heads: Virtual Reality
By CADE METZ - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Limbix, a start-up using Google headsets, helps psychologists expose patients to their anxieties in the safety of an office.
- A Woman Convicted Of Encouraging Her Boyfriend To Commit Suicide Has Been Sentenced To A 2.5 Year Term
By emmieodea - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
The light sentence sets a precedent for rehabilitation in cases in which one person encourages another to commit suicide.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.