The material, made by the American manufacturing company Arconic, has a combustible core and is already barred in the United States for buildings above a certain height.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 02, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LI JIN CHEN
7916 213RD ST
OAKLAND GARDENS, NEW YORK, 11364
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - NORTHERNSTONE BUILDING MATERIAL INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Material at Center of London Fire Will Not Be Sold for High Rises
By DANNY HAKIM - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- U.K. Calls for Major Inquiry Into Cladding After Deadly Tower Fire
By CEYLAN YEGINSU - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ninety-five buildings with materials similar to those used in the Grenfell high rise have fallen short in safety tests, “a 100 percent failure rate,” a government spokesman said.
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Self-Watering Pots: Information About Containers That Water Themselves
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Sunday Aug 13, 2017