Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - NORTHERN LIGHTS HEALTH CARE PARTNERSHIP, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Alfond Foundation Awards $10 Million for Cancer Care Network
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The grant to MaineHealth will support the launch of the MaineHealth Cancer Care Network in partnership with the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute....
- Health Bill Does Not ‘Cut’ Medicaid Spending, Republicans Argue
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Republicans have long despised the use of words like “slash” or “cut” in reference to funding changes, and some believe that such words cast their health care bill in a false light.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.
- Considering the Side Effects of Drugmakers’ Money-Back Guarantees
By KATIE THOMAS and CHARLES ORNSTEIN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The Trump administration is considering encouraging lowering drug costs through outcome-based contracts, but there is little evidence the approach works.
- Anthem Says Senate Health Bill Will Bolster Individual Insurance Market
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Anthem Inc. said it believes that the Senate Republicans’ health bill will bolster the individual insurance market, an endorsement for the legislation as many other insurers have suggested it could undermine the marketplaces created by the Affordable Care Act.