Drillers are inching back to action in North Dakota’s Bakken shale region after a nearly three-year bust, a sign the recovery of the American oil and gas sector is spreading.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTHEAST SHALE OIL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A Shale-Oil Boomtown Climbs Back From the Bust
Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Big Oil Firms Are Exploring a New Frontier in Shale: Profits
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Chevron and other companies piling into the Permian Basin say they will soon achieve something that has proven surprisingly elusive for their smaller peers: turning a profit.
- OPEC Took Aim at U.S. Oil Producers, but Hurt Itself, Too
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Saudi-led cartel thought low prices would squeeze American shale output. Now its effort to reverse course is proving difficult to pull off.
- Daniel Yergin: Shale Boom Transforming U.S. Position in Energy
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Energy scholar Daniel Yergin says the boom in shale in concentrated areas like the Permian Basin, Texas and New Mexico is changing the global energy position of the U.S. He spoke at the WSJ CFO Network annual meeting on Tuesday.
- Bay Area Buyers Migrate Northeast to Sacramento
Thursday May 25, 2017
Sacramento’s real estate market is shaping up to be one of the hottest in America. Home prices remain affordable by comparison to the Bay Area, with the median home price at $228 per square foot. Photo: Max Whittaker for The Wall Street Journal
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Oil Outlook Now So Bleak It May Be an Opportunity
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A trio of reports from OPEC, the IEA and the U.S. EIA on the oil market have sent prices to multi-month lows, but consensus may soon become too bearish.