Oil field services firms such as Halliburton and Schlumberger see more improvement in the U.S. shale patch, but their rising margins may come at the expense of oil and gas producers’ profits.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTHEAST SHALE OIL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Coming Squeeze for Shale Oil Drillers
Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
- U.S. shale makes 'rapid' return, global oil market on the mend: Schlumberger
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- A Shale-Oil Boomtown Climbs Back From the Bust
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Drillers are inching back to action in North Dakota’s Bakken shale region after a nearly three-year bust, a sign the recovery of the American oil and gas sector is spreading.
- Shale Produces Oil, Why Not Cash?
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Producers of oil and natural gas from places like the Permian Basin have been burning more cash than they produce for the history of the business and an expected turnaround this year is starting to look less impressive.
- Big Oil Firms Are Exploring a New Frontier in Shale: Profits
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Chevron and other companies piling into the Permian Basin say they will soon achieve something that has proven surprisingly elusive for their smaller peers: turning a profit.
- OPEC Took Aim at U.S. Oil Producers, but Hurt Itself, Too
By CLIFFORD KRAUSS - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The Saudi-led cartel thought low prices would squeeze American shale output. Now its effort to reverse course is proving difficult to pull off.