Arconic Inc. said it has stopped selling panels used on the exterior of high-rise buildings that are suspected of contributing to the spread of a deadly fire in a London apartment tower earlier this month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTHEAST PANEL SYSTEMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Arconic to Stop Selling Panels Involved in London Fire
Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Cal's Collin Morikawa wins Northeast Amateur
By Kevin Casey - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Collin Morikawa’s strong start to the summer is rolling along. The incoming Cal junior played solid golf Saturday at the Northeast (...)
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- The Cosby Jurors Begin Deliberations as the World Watches
By MARK ROTH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
All juries have burdens, but they are sometimes heavier when the panels are sequestered in high-profile cases as in the trials of Bill Cosby and O.J. Simpson.
- LG to Unveil webOS-Powered TV
By Min-Jeong Lee - Monday Dec 30, 2013
South Korea’s LG Electronics Inc. will soon take the veils off a television model that will run on the webOS operating system, highlighting its ambition of creating a prominent operating system for so-called smart TVs.
- The Times Sharply Increases Articles Open for Comments, Using Google’s Technology
By BASSEY ETIM - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new comments system at The New York Times will allow the community desk to moderate more reader comments than ever before.
- Cisco Bets on Security to Drive Switch Sales
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cisco Systems Inc. is placing a major bet on security to revive sluggish sales of networking switches, its biggest business, as part of a multiyear effort to fend off competitors and turn around the struggling company.