If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTHEAST MOBILE TECHNOLOGIES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- India's Hike Brings Mobile Payments to Its Messaging App
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
India’s biggest local messaging app, Hike, has beaten Facebook’s WhatsApp into the country’s booming mobile-payments business.
- Virgin Mobile to Become iPhone-Only Carrier
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Virgin Mobile, the phone carrier founded by mogul Richard Branson, will become the world’s first iPhone-only carrier.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Identifying Mobile Shoppers A Top Priority For 70% Of Retailers
Friday May 19, 2017
Retailers are increasingly looking to personalize shopping experiences by tapping into mobile technology to help them identify their customers -- a top priority for 70% of retailers, according to anew study by BRP Consulting.
- Bay Area Buyers Migrate Northeast to Sacramento
Thursday May 25, 2017
Sacramento’s real estate market is shaping up to be one of the hottest in America. Home prices remain affordable by comparison to the Bay Area, with the median home price at $228 per square foot. Photo: Max Whittaker for The Wall Street Journal
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Phishing attacks target mobile browsers with dash-padded URLs
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Compromised domains target Android users with fake login pages for cloud services.