Global Impact Investing Network’s 2017 survey shows positive trends for impact investing prioritizing social over financial gains.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTHEAST DEVELOPMENT AND INVESTMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- UN’s Sustainable Development Goals Positively Influence Impact Investing
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- Boston Foundation Pledges $10 Million for Workforce Development
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The investment is expected to help create three thousand jobs in the greater Boston region....
- REITs for Good: Nonprofit Turns High-dollar Investment Tool Upside-down
By Kevin Johnson - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
Real estate trust investments are most often held by pension funds or the biggest investors, but an anti-poverty group has created its own version.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lead Development Quality With Account Based Marketing
Wednesday May 24, 2017
Account Based Marketing is the most-talked-about strategy right now in the B2B world. According to Forbes, 80% of marketers measuring ROI say that ABM outperforms other marketing investments
- Bay Area Buyers Migrate Northeast to Sacramento
Thursday May 25, 2017
Sacramento’s real estate market is shaping up to be one of the hottest in America. Home prices remain affordable by comparison to the Bay Area, with the median home price at $228 per square foot. Photo: Max Whittaker for The Wall Street Journal
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017