The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTHEAST CHINESE RESTAURANT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- AquaBounty Lines Up First U.S. Fish Farm With Deal for Indiana Site
By Frank Vinluan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When salmon from AquaBounty Technologies reach grocery stores and restaurants, some of them will come from America’s heartland. AquaBounty (NASDAQ: AQB) has agreed to pay $14 million in cash to acquire some of the assets of Bell Fish Company, including that company’s fish farm in Albany, IN. The deal will give Maynard, MA-based AquaBounty its […]
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Bay Area Buyers Migrate Northeast to Sacramento
Thursday May 25, 2017
Sacramento’s real estate market is shaping up to be one of the hottest in America. Home prices remain affordable by comparison to the Bay Area, with the median home price at $228 per square foot. Photo: Max Whittaker for The Wall Street Journal