If the North and the South form a team for the Winter Games next year, it would represent a major milestone in inter-Korean relations.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTH SOUTH CATERING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- South Korea Leader Hopes for Unified Olympic Team With the North
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- EU Discussing Role as Broker on North Korea
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The European Union is in discussions with South Korea and China about taking a potential role as a broker for negotiations with North Korea on ending its nuclear program, according to EU officials involved in the effort.
- U.S. Pressed to Pursue Deal to Freeze North Korea Missile Tests
By DAVID E. SANGER and GARDINER HARRIS - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Versions of the proposal, which would require the United States to reduce its military footprint on the Korean Peninsula, have been floated by Beijing and Seoul.
- South Korean Women's Soccer Team Turns Up the Noise
Wednesday Apr 5, 2017
The South Korean women's soccer team is preparing for a match against their North Korean rivals in Pyongyang this week. Part of the training drill? Pre-recorded N.K. cheers and propaganda blasting from speakers on the field. Photo: Josh Kim for The Wall Street Journal
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Otto Warmbier’s Death a New Wedge Between U.S. and North Korea
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some analysts said anger over the death would heighten tensions, but others said the White House was unlikely to let the case upset the momentum toward dialogue.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017