The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH SHORE RESPITE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Reining In Beach-Spreading, Not to Be Confused With Manspreading
By NICK CORASANITI and LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In the overcrowded environs of the Jersey Shore, a contagion of tents, grills and coolers has set off competitive jockeying for precious space.
- Not Your Mother’s Jersey Shore
By JILL P. CAPUZZO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Five years after Hurricane Sandy destroyed communities along the shore, some towns have used the rebuilding process as a time to reinvent themselves.
- Relief and Resentment as New Jersey Beachgoers Return to the Shore
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
A certain governor — and a certain picture of the governor — was not far from people’s minds as they celebrated July 4 on the beaches, reopened after a budget deal was reached.
- A Pair Of Unsung Heroes Trolled Chris Christie’s Beach Trip With A Sand Sculpture On The Jersey Shore
By Andrew Husband - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The unknown sculptors, whom lifeguards identified as 'Larry and Tom,' are true American heroes.
- ‘That’s Him’: Christie Goes to the Shore, and the Critics Pounce
By NICK CORASANITI - Monday Jul 3, 2017
With photographs circulating of the New Jersey governor and his family enjoying state beaches that are closed to the public, fewer constituents are finding his brashness likable.