The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTH SHORE MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELING PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Sick and Afraid, Some Immigrants Forgo Medical Care
By JAN HOFFMAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Around the country, clinics that serve immigrants report seeing fewer patients since the Trump administration issued broad deportation orders.
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.
- Your Instagram Posts May Hold Clues to Your Mental Health
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
From the colors in photos to the filters chosen, Instagram users with a history of depression present the world differently, a study suggests.
- Some Companies Want You to Take a Mental-Health Day
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
More companies are trying to destigmatize mental illness and encourage workers to use mental-health days for their original intent.