The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - NORTH SHORE LMSW WELLNESS P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- NATO Moves to Shore Up Supply Line
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization brought two battle groups together in a drill meant to demonstrate the alliance’s ability to keep open vital supply lines between Poland and Lithuania.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- John Avildsen, Director of ‘Rocky’ and ‘The Karate Kid,’ Dies at 81
By MAYA SALAM - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The Oscar-winning filmmaker, over a career that spanned nearly five decades, told stories of down-and-out characters finding triumph.