Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - NORTH SHORE-LIJ INTERNAL MEDICINE AT NEW HYDE PARK, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- 08 February, 2017 – Episode 605 – This Week in Science Podcast (TWIS)
By Kirsten Sanford - Friday Feb 10, 2017
USDA Problems, Fukushima Don't Worry, Another Zika Vaccine, Childhood Memes, Climate Science Sex, Sea Lamprey Sex, Empathetic Dogs, Monkey Contraception?, Jekyll Hyde Head, Carnivorous Plant Genes, And Much More…
- Never believe any breaking report on Twitter naming this comedian as the attacker
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Following the terrorist attack near a mosque in north London, fake reports started circulating on Twitter that British authorities identified the attacker as an American man named Sam Hyde:
However, no such claim has been made by Met Police or other law enforcement agencies.
Sam Hyde is a familiar face for whoever has been watching hoaxes and fake news closely in the past few years.More about Twitter, London, Comedian, Alt Right, and Terrorist Attacks
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Otto Warmbier’s Death a New Wedge Between U.S. and North Korea
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Some analysts said anger over the death would heighten tensions, but others said the White House was unlikely to let the case upset the momentum toward dialogue.
- Fuzic Closes on $3.5 Million Seed Round, Plans to Expand Reach
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Fuzic, the Indianapolis-based marketing tech startup, announced this week that it has closed on a $3 million seed funding round, bringing the total amount of money raised since inception to $3.5 million. Fuzic’s backers include High Alpha, Allos Ventures, and Hyde Park Venture Partners, as well as local angel investors. “We are very impressed with […]
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.