The gift from Arthur J. Epstein will support North Shore's plan to build a $207 million behavioral health center in Salem, Massachusetts....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 31, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTH SHORE INSURANCE MANAGERS AGENCY LLC
2014 - NORTH SHORE INSURANCE MANAGERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Shore Medical Center Receives $5 Million Gift
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- NATO Moves to Shore Up Supply Line
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization brought two battle groups together in a drill meant to demonstrate the alliance’s ability to keep open vital supply lines between Poland and Lithuania.
- Middle Class, Not Poor, Could Suffer if Trump Ends Health Payments
By ABBY GOODNOUGH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Americans who earn too much to qualify for premium assistance could face double-digit rate increases if the government stops making cost-sharing payments.
- Trump’s Washington News of the Week: Health Care Bill, Karen Handel and James Comey
By Compiled by ERIN SEIMS and JUSTIN BANK - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Worried that you missed an important political story this week? You’re not alone. Catch up on a busy week of news.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- How the Republican Health Care Bill Would Change Medicaid
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The reporter Margot Sanger-Katz examines how the Republican health plan aims to roll back a program that insures nearly one in five Americans.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.