North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
FRANK S. CASSATA
24 MAPLE STREET
SOUTH HAMPTON, NEW YORK, 11968
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTH SEE VINTAGE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- South Korean president sees signs of stability, others on edge - North Korea's nukes are not the only weapon in its arsenal
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Hamptons house prices are soaring this summer
By Claire Atkinson - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
There’s more than just the stock market that’s soaring this hot July. Buyers in the Hamptons are taking some of their equity in stocks and plunking down more for homes along the South Fork resort towns. The median sale price for a single-family Hamptons house has reached a record $1.07 million, up 7.5 percent from...
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017