BP has approached potential buyers of its oil-and-gas production assets in the North Sea, people familiar with the matter said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - NORTH SEA MECOX LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- BP Said to Approach Possible Buyers for North Sea Assets
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- North Korea hits imperialist aggressor barge in coastal cruise missile demo
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In the latest missile-palooza, DPRK shoots four missiles at targets in Sea of Japan.
- Idyllic Sea Ranch abode could (still) be yours for $2.7 million
By Anna Marie Erwert - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The quiet community of Sea Ranch on California’s north coast offers many different styles of home, but none will compete with the beauty of the natural environment, with the ocean and gnarled trees bent in angles by the wind, with meadows and cliffs facing brilliant western sunsets. Still, a 1971 Charles Moore-designed abode could make
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Egyptian President Agrees to Cede 2 Islands to Saudi Arabia
By REUTERS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi ratified an agreement that cedes sovereignty over two Red Sea islands, brushing off widespread public criticism.
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.