Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
475 NORTH LAKE BLVD
MAHOPAC, NEW YORK, 10541
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - NORTH LAKE TECHNOLOGY, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Skylake, Kaby Lake chips have a crash bug with hyperthreading enabled
By Peter Bright - Monday Jun 26, 2017
A fix is available for Linux systems; Windows users will have to use firmware updates.
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
- North Korea hits imperialist aggressor barge in coastal cruise missile demo
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
In the latest missile-palooza, DPRK shoots four missiles at targets in Sea of Japan.
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- 3 Americans Remain Imprisoned in North Korea
By RUSSELL GOLDMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The release of Otto F. Warmbier on Tuesday leaves three American citizens known to be detained in the country; all have been accused of “hostile acts.”
- U.K. Says North Korea Behind WannaCry Cybertattack
Friday Jun 16, 2017
British intelligence officials believe that a group linked to North Korea perpetrated last month’s massive cyberattack, which crippled computer networks at British hospitals and other organizations around the world.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.